Your privacy is important to Resolver Inc. This privacy statement provides an explanation about the personal information that the Resolver Inc. Corporate Website collects, and the ways in which Resolver Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Resolver Inc. Corporate Website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with this website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to this website services (including any other information that you send to BPS Resolver Inc.).
Using personal information
Resolver Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize this website for you;
- enable your access to and use of this website’s services;
- publish information about you on this website when permitted by you;
- send to you products that you request and/or purchase;
- supply to you services that you request and/or purchase;
- send to you marketing communications.
Where Resolver Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Resolver Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Resolver Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Resolver Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on this website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Resolver Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Resolver Inc.
Resolver Inc. Corporate Privacy Office
703 Evans Avenue, Suite 107
Toronto, Ontario, M9C 5E9